(Information notice pursuant to Section 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003)
- We only collect personal data that you provide us with when you register on Bugg and when you make use of it. During the registration you are required to provide your name, your password and your e-mail address. When using the application you provide information related to the geolocation of your Internet connected device (mobile phone, computer, etc.). Moreover, when using the application you may also supply additional information such as comments and pictures. Please be aware that, by providing such information you may also reveal sensitive data, i.e. membership of political parties or trade union, religious beliefs, sexual orientation.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the purposes of providing you with the services you applied for, which include reporting your geolocation to other users you selected. Your personal data may also be processed for the purposes of updating you about our new services and applications and for sending you information about the service. Moreover your personal data may be processed anonimously for internal statistical purposes.
- Information will be processed using computer systems appropriate to ensure maximum security and confidentiality in compliance with Italian Data Protection Law, in accordance with the purposes and procedures illustrated in this information notice.
- The provision of data for the purposes of registering at Bugg and of providing info on your geolocation is optional but any refusal to provide such information shall result in the inability to carry out the services required. Therefore, even after the registration, the request for the cancellation of such data or for the revocation of the consent to process them shall result in the partial or total inability to supply the services. The provision of additional data such as comments and pictures is also optional but the refusal to provide such information will not imply any consequences in relation to the service supply.
- The data controller is Easter Egg S.r.l., with registered office in Milan, Via Eugenio Chiesa no. 6, C.A.P. 20122 represented by its directors, Luigi Di Bella and Giovanni Toffoletto.
- Your personal data will be communicated only to your Facebook and/or Twitter friends, in accordance with your sharing preferences, and in any case only to the list of users you select. Your personal data may also be occasionally communicated to Easter Egg’s external service providers/consultants only where necessary to perform the services required. In any case such external service providers will assume by virtue of the contract with Easter Egg the obligation to process the data in compliance with the Italian Data Protection Law provisions, especially with reference to the minimum security measures. Your personal data will not be disseminated.
- Information you provide will be stored until you delete account.
- You can exercise your right of access to your personal data and other rights provided for by Italian Data Protection Law - such as, for instance, the right of updating your personal data, the right of revoking your consent to the data processing, the right of blocking the unlawful processing - any time by contacting email@example.com.
Having read this information notice, I give my consent to the processing of my personal data, including sensitive data if any, for the purposes and by the means indicated in the notice, including the possible communication or transfer to the above mentioned subjects.